Council is committed to making sure that all people who live in and visit Eurobodalla have fair and equal access to facilities, services and support.
We advocate on behalf of people with a disability by:
- providing direct support services to people with disability and their carers
- sharing information about services, useful contacts and resources for people with disability and their carers
- promoting disability awareness across the region
- recognising inclusive businesses with our annual Good Access means Good Business award
Council provides flexible, community based services to support people with disability and their carers. Services are provided when, where and how you choose.
We are a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme. From 1 July 2016, most of our services will be funded by this scheme.
Disability Advisory Committee
The Disability Advisory Committee aims to improve access to Council facilities and services and advocates for people with disability living in and visiting Eurobodalla.
Evolve Catering is a Council operated catering business employing people with disability. Their healthy and affordable menus are vegetarian and offer a variety of gluten free options.
Please contact us for more information about support and services for people with disability and their carers:
- T: 02 4474 1300
- E: Council's community services
Key contacts within Council about disability matters
- Sally Pryor, Manager Community Care
- Tina Smith, Coordinator Community Care
- Greg Miller, Divisional Manager of Technical Services
- Councillor Danielle Brice