Our Community Transport Service is provided by volunteers and supported by Community Transport staff. We provide high quality door-to-door transport for eligible people and their carers.
A regular schedule of trips runs Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) across the Eurobodalla Shire, as well as to Canberra, Nowra and Bega. Services include:
- Regular shopping runs
- Transport to medical appointments
- Transport to social and recreational activities
To help with travel coordination it may sometimes be necessary to negotiate a change in appointment date or time and to share transport.
- Fees are kept to a minimum, our funding does not cover all transport expenses
- All fees collected go towards providing more trips
- Clients will not be denied service if they are unable to pay
- Contact us for a fee schedule
Bookings & more information
For more information on bookings, registration, eligibility or services contact us between 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
T: (02) 4474 1040