Welcome! We run events and services for young people to connect with each other, learn new skills and be entertained.
Be part of our Youth newsletter What’s Buzzn . This newsletter contains a variety of information including things to do in the school holidays, competitions for young people and training opportunities. If you have any suggestions we welcome your feedback.
This newsletter is occassional, being sent quarterly.
Things to do
- Youth cafes: drop into our youth cafes at Batemans Bay and Narooma every Friday from 3.30-9pm.
- Skate park competitions: come to our comp days for skaters, scooter and BMX riders of all ages. Spectators welcome!
- Eurobodalla Youth Committee: local high school students work together to plan events, learn new skills and tell us what they think about Council's activities.
- Back to Bush youth tourism project: the Youth Committee will run tours and use social media to promote Eurobodalla as a great place for young people to visit.
- Eurobodalla tourism website: find shows, events, tours and holiday activities.
- What's buzzn newsletter: includes information on things to do, competitions for young people and training opportunities.
- Youth Underground 2017 photographic competition: This competition was run during youth week and provided a platform for local young photographers to share some of their images with the rest of the community and be recognised for their talent.
- Youth Week 2017: a celebration of young people in every state and territory across the country!
What else is on?
Come along and see marine creatures up close and find out from experts what is under the wharf.
Learn how complete the log book, plan driving sessions, and give feedback to your learner driver at this FREE workshop in Moruya.
Get in touch with us if you'd like to get involved in a youth activity, or to sign up to our quarterly email newsletter to stay on top of upcoming events and youth programs:
- T: 02 4474 7470
- E: Youth Services