Building and certification

Are you thinking of building in Eurobodalla Shire or already have your Development Application approved? Find out what’s involved in the construction and certification process and how Council can help you.

If your Construction Certificate has already been issued, you can use our online form to request a building inspection.

You will also find useful information about the requirements and responsibilities of owning a pool in NSW such as pool registrations and inspections, and pool safety and barrier design requirements.