You can access Eurobodalla Shire Council's planning, guidelines and tools. These strategies, plans, guidelines and maps guide planning in Eurobodalla Shire and will help you prepare your Development Application or planning proposal.
State and regional strategies and policies
Local strategies, plans and guidelines
- Eurobodalla Settlement Strategy and other local strategies
- Local environmental plans
- Development control plans and codes
- Development control plans and codes review: Mogo, Congo and Mystery Bay
- Development contributions plans
The Eurobodalla Local Environmental Plan 2012 contains a number of maps relating to zoning, building height, minimum lot size, heritage, natural resources and other matters.
- Access mapping on the online GIS mapping tool
Council and the NSW Government have a variety of electronic planning services available which provides you with a fast and convenient way to access planning and development information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.