Entries open for Eurobodalla Business Awards
Wednesday 4 July 2018
Entries are now open for the 2018 Eurobodalla Business Awards, which celebrate business excellence throughout the region.
Categories this year include outstanding young employee, outstanding young entrepreneur, outstanding business leader, start-up superstar, four categories of excellence in small business, excellence in business and local Chamber of Commerce.
Winners from each category will proceed to the Far South Coast Regional Business Awards, and will potentially go on to represent the region at the state level.
Eurobodalla business owners can learn more about the process of entering the awards at information sessions this month at Batemans Bay, Mogo, Moruya, Narooma and Tilba.
The information sessions will give details about the awards program, how to use the online entry portal, and tips for writing an award-winning submission.
Council’s Business Development Manager Sarah Cooper said the awards offered businesses a great opportunity to put a spotlight on all their hard work throughout the year.
“It’s a wonderful chance to be recognised locally via the People’s Choice Awards and potentially up to a NSW State level,” she said.
The information sessions will be held:
- Tilba: Thursday 12 July, 8-9am at Tilba Sweet Spot, 11 Bate Street, Central Tilba NSW
- Batemans Bay: Thursday 12 July, 5.30-6.30pm, Batemans Bay Soldiers Club, 2 Beach Road, Batemans Bay
- Mogo: Monday 16 July, 5-6pm at Mogo Aboriginal Lands Council, 32 Sydney Street, Mogo
- Narooma: Tuesday 17 July, 5-6pm at The BUNKR, 4-6 Noorooma Cres, Narooma
- Moruya: Thursday 19 July, 5-pm at Moruya Golf Club, Cnr Evans & Murray Streets, Moruya
To RSVP to the workshops please contact Anna Waters on 02 4474 7487 or email email@example.com
For more information about the business awards program visit the Eurobodalla Business Awards website.