Jobs at council
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, Eurobodalla Shire Council welcomes applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people. We encourage applications from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people with a disability and their carers, people from non-English speaking backgrounds and women.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply for an advertised position. We don't accept unsolicited resumes or applications.
This page is updated when new positions become available.
- To apply, click on any advertised vacancy.
- Register an account or update your details at any time.
- Storeperson - (Temporary to December 2018)
Closing date: Wednesday 29 March 2017
- Volunteer Development Officer - Part Time (Temporary to June 2018)
Closing date: Thursday 30 March 2017
- Mechanical Tradesperson (Mechanic)
Closing date: Wednesday 5 April 2017
- Assistant Works Supervisor - Maintenance
Closing date: Thursday 6 April 2017