Delivery Program and Operational Plan
This plan combines Council's Delivery Program 2013–17, Operational Plan and Budget 2016–17. Together they show how Council will contribute to delivering on community goals and objectives outlined in the Community Strategic Plan – One Community.
To better link these documents, the Delivery Program is structured by the four focus areas of the Community Strategic Plan;
The Delivery Program 2013-17 sets out activities that Council will complete in a four year period which is aligned to a Council term, along with measures to track our progress in achieving the activities.
The Operational Plan 2016-17 shows services, key projects and capital works that Council will deliver in the year and also includes;
- Budget for 2016-17 shows income, expenditure and capital programs
- Information on rates for 2016-17
- Fees and charges for 2016-17
Draft Delivery Program 2017-21 and Operational Plan 2017-18
In accordance with the Local Government Act 1993, Council must review its Integrated Planning and Reporting documents within 12 months of an election.
Council endorsed the draft Delivery Program 2017-21 and Operational Plan 2017-18 for public exhibition from 10 May until 6 June 2017.
Submissions for this plan have now closed. A report addressing the submissions received and to recommend the adoption of the plan will be presented to Council by 30 June 2017.
Current adopted plan
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan 2016-17.pdf (16.5 MB)
- Fees and Charges 2016-17 (4.6 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan and Budget 2014-15 (2.0 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan and Budget 2013-14 (2.1 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan 2015-16 (2.4 MB)
For more information please contact our Community Planning Coordinator Lane Tucker:
- T: 02 4474 1246
- E: Lane Tucker