Council plans for our community, then reports on its implementation of these plans. Our major reporting takes place through Annual Reports, Quarterly Performance Reports, and End of Term Reports.
Council has prepared comprehensive State of the Environment Reports in 2009, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1997 and these are hosted by the office of the ACT Commissioner for Sustainability and the Environment.
This reporting is a legislative requirement as part of the Local Government Act 1993 and provides a framework to enable Council internally to monitor and report against performance and provides Councillors and the community with a comprehensive overview of the progress and status of Council's performance.
Reports by Financial Year
The Annual Report is one of the key accountability mechanisms between Council and the community. The Annual Reports provide a summary of Council's achievements during the year.
These achievements are reported against the budgets and activities set out in the four year Delivery Program 2013 - 17, which implements the key strategies set out in the Community Strategic Plan.
- Annual Report 2015 - 2016 (2.8 MB)
- Annual Report 2014 - 2015 (2.3 MB)
- Annual Report 2013 - 2014 (4 MB)
- Annual Report 2012 - 2013 (5 MB)
- Annual Report 2011 - 2012 (3 MB)
- Annual Report 2010 - 2011 (5.2 MB)
Quarterly budget reports
Council reports its financial performance against the current Operational Plan every three months for the periods ending September, December and March.
2015 - 2016
- Budget review - September 2015 (1 MB)
- Budget review including six monthly review - December 2015 (2.9 MB)
2014 - 2015
- Budget review - September 2014 (1.5 MB)
- Budget review - December 2014 (1.3 MB)
- Budget review - March 2015 (1.5 MB)
2013 - 2014
- Budget review - September 2013 1.54 MB)
- Budget review - December 2013 (4.2 MB)
- Budget review - March 2014 (4.2 MB)
2012 - 2013
- Budget review - September 2012 (2 MB)
- Budget review - December 2012 (2 MB)
- Budget review - March 2013 (2 MB)