Education and School Grants
Council will consider a grant to local schools and education establishments for annual speech night awards, for academic and other achievement.
Council will also consider granting contributions toward annual scholarships offered by universities and other educational institutions.
- Council will approve a budget allocation in the Operational Plan for each financial year.
- Applications are invited once per year and will not be accepted outside the advertised application window.
- Successful grantees will be granted an annual amount to contribute to school speech night awards and events, or toward annual scholarships.
- Grantees are required to recognise Council’s contribution and invite the Mayor or a councillor to the speech night or scholarship award ceremony.
The grants will open from Wednesday 4 October 2017 at 10.00am and will close on Wednesday 1 November 2017 at 2.00pm.
Are you thinking of applying for a grant? Make sure you read the guidelines first.
For more information or for assistance with the grant application please contact Kylie Green, Executive Services Coordinator:
- T: 02 4474 1005
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org