Healthy communities and seniors week grants
The Healthy Communities and Seniors Week grants are designed to help local community groups to deliver a wide range of activities designed to improve health and wellbeing in our community.
Grants of up to $500 are available for not-for-profit community groups.
2017 applications are now closed.
In 2017 we awarded grants that will be used for healthy communities and Senior’s Week activities to the following not-for-profit community groups:
- Dalmeny Board Riders Association to support their junior program.
- WIRES mid-South Coast to pay for volunteer members to attend a venomous snake course.
- Batemans Bay Playgroup for a community open day.
- Eurobodalla MS Peer Support group for a Christmas lunch for the group and carers.
- Creative Arts Batemans Bay to support their annual art exhibition.
- Narooma Tennis Club to provide a healthy lunch at their senior's tournament.
- South Coast Pastel Society to provide art workshops.
- Deep River Choir to provide singing workshops and morning tea.
- Batemans Bay Bushwalkers to provide printing and copying of resources.
- Moruya Peace Park to purchase signage to explain the area.
- Narooma District Woodcrafters for purchase of tools.
- Eurobodalla District Tennis Association to provide healthy lunch at tennis tournament.
- Red Door Café Anglican Parish to support food for people at risk of homelessness or social isolation.
- Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn Parish to provide breakfast for primary school aged children.
- Nature Coast Dragon Boat Club for first aid training and purchase of water proof case for mobile phone.
- Broulee Moruya Australian Football Club for purchase of equipment.
- Narooma Men's Shed to support transport and a healthy meal.
- Eurobodalla Canine Club for the purchase of additional equipment.
- Narooma District Woodcrafters to fund a healthy lunch.
- Arts Council of Eurobodalla for marketing, materials, tutors and a healthy meal.
- Eurobodalla Meals on Wheels for marketing, refreshments and materials for activities and programs.
- Narooma Blue Water Dragons for marketing and refreshments at a come and try day.
- Bay Tigers Football Club to support their seniors week luncheon.
- Clyde River and Batemans Bay Historical Society for marketing, guides and healthy catering.
- Greek Community Batemans Bay to purchase food for their annual luncheon.
Congratulations to all of this years recipients.
For more information please contact Zoe Morgan Coordinator Community Development and Youth:
- T: 02 4474 7470
- E: Zoe Morgan