Rates & payments
Rates make up 51% of Eurobodalla Shire Council's funds, and are used to pay for infrastructure and services for the community.
- See what projects are paid for by the special rate variation
Receiving and paying your notices
- How to pay your rates, water and tax invoices
- Pensioner rebate information
- Sign up for formsport to receive your rates notices by email
- If you have a question about your rates, please phone us on 02 4474 1355
- If you have a general Council question or request phone us on 02 4474 1000 or use our online feedback form.