Major projects and works
Follow the links below to find out about major projects that we are working on across Eurobodalla.
- Batemans Bay Streetscape
- Batemans Bay Vision and Growth Project
- Batemans Bay Mackay Park precinct redevelopment proposal
- Bodalla Sewerage Scheme
- Citizens' Jury: is Council spending your money on the right things?
- Coastal projects
- Corrigans Reserve inclusive playground
- Durras Lake boat ramp and car park upgrade
- Eurobodalla's Biocertification Projects
- Moruya Library, Arts and Cultural Centre
- Moruya Airport upgrade
- Renew Eurobodalla
- Residential Land Strategy
- Runnyford Bridge replacement
- Surf Beach employment lands
- Southern Water Supply Storage
- South Batemans Bay link road
- Tyrone Bridge replacement
- Tourism Wayfinding and Signage Strategy Project
Watch work in progress
Check out the progress on the new South Batemans Bay link road - Glenella Road - which will connect the Princes Highway and George Bass Drive at Batehaven. Heron Road in Catalina has been extended to join the new Glenella Road and this road and intersection have now been sealed. The roads will provide an alternative route for traffic to bypass the Batemans Bay CBD and Beach Road.