Major projects and works
Follow the links below to find out about major projects that we are working on across Eurobodalla.
- Attracting Investment
- Batemans Bay Streetscape
- Bodalla Sewerage Scheme
- Cadgee Bridge replacement
- Caseys Beach seawall upgrade
- Citizens' Jury: is Council spending your money on the right things?
- Coastal projects
- Community engagement project
- Community vision project: "my Eurobodalla, our story"
- Corrigans Reserve inclusive playground
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan
- Durras Lake boat ramp and car park upgrade
- Eurobodalla's Biocertification Projects
- Hanging Rock Place road and car park upgrade
- Moruya Library, Arts and Cultural Centre
- Moruya Quarry Park Landscape Plan
- Moruya airport project
- Pathways Strategy Review
- Recreation and Open Space Strategy Review
- Renew Eurobodalla
- Regional Equine Centre
- Residential Land Strategy
- Rosedale and Guerilla Bay Sewerage Scheme
- Surf Beach employment lands
- Southern Water Supply Storage
- South Batemans Bay link road
- Tyrone Bridge replacement
Watch work in progress
See an example of the work we do under the cover of darkness - here the replacement of the box culverts under Beach Road in Batemans Bay in May 2016.