Eurobodalla Shire Council recognises that community input is important in order for proposals and projects to reflect local needs.
One way to let us know what you think is to make a submission when draft plans, policies, projects and proposals are on public exhibition.
You can also make a submission on development proposals that have been submitted to Council for assessment. These proposals are placed on public exhibition to provide an opportunity for interested community members to raise matters, and provide information, that will assist Council in its decision-making process.
How to make a submission
Submissions can be a few sentences or a longer explanation; just include the item name in the title or subject line and send it by the closing date to:
We also let the community know when draft plans, policies and projects are on public exhibition through local media and our own communication channels:
- Licence for Electric Vehicle Charging Station - Batemans Bay
Submissions close on Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Development Proposal - Lot 13 DP 247133 Princes Highway Bodalla
Submissions close on Wednesday 28 November 2018
- Draft Creative Arts Strategy
Submissions close on Monday 26 November 2018
- Development Proposal - Lot 1 DP 548985, 7 Whiffens Lane Central Tilba
Submissions close on Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Licence for Outdoor Eating Areas – Batemans Bay
Submissions close on Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Public hearing report: Reclassification of land at Batemans Bay and Malua Bay
End date Friday 14 December 2018