Eurobodalla Shire Council recognises that community input is important in order for proposals and projects to genuinely respond to local needs and succeed.
We invite your feedback on draft plans, policies and strategies that are yet to be adopted by Council.
Reviewing items that are on public exhibition and giving us your feedback is one of the ways you can get involved with Council and share your ideas.
Give your feedback
You can submit your written feedback to explain what you think about an item on exhibition. You do not need to write your submission in any particular style or format, as long as you tell us what you think.
Send us your submissions by the closing date specified for each item on exhibition.
- Draft Tomakin, Mossy Point, Broulee and Mogo Flood Study
Submissions close on Friday 24 June 2016
- Draft Coastal Zone Management Plan Wharf Road, North Batemans Bay
Submissions close on Monday 6 June 2016
- Proposal to rezone and reclassify lots 10 and 11, DP 236342, Beach Road Batemans Bay
Submissions close on Friday 3 June 2016
- Expression of Interest - Rural Producers Advisory Committe
Closing date Monday 30 May 2016
Preliminary expression of interest
- Batemans Bay precinct redevelopment
We are seeking preliminary expressions of interest to redevelop the former Batemans Bay Bowling Club site and Aquatic Centre precinct, considering options for a future public private partnership to redevelop the land.
Expressions of interest close on Friday 10 June 2016 at 4pm