Development proposal - use of unapproved alterations & additions to main dwelling & proposed alterations & additions
Closing date: Wednesday 29 May 2019
Eurobodalla Shire Council, as the consent authority, has received the following Development Application for consideration:
Proposal: Use of existing unapproved alterations and additions to main dwelling and proposed alterations and additions to both dwellings and detached shed.
Property: Lot 48 DP 755938, Mays Road, Runnyford
Applicant: Mr Harold Whiffen
Application no.: 551/19
Reference no.: 14.8357.B
Exhibition period: 15 May 2019 to 29 May 2019
Enquiries: 4474 7444
The Development Application, plans, and associated documents may be inspected free of charge during the exhibition period at:
- Eurobodalla Shire Council’s customer service centre, on the corner of Campbell and Vulcan Streets, Moruya, Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
- Batemans Bay Library, Hanging Rock Place, Batemans Bay, Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm, and Saturday between 9.30am and 12pm.
Making a submission
Any person may make a written submission to Council during the exhibition period. If the submission is an objection to the development proposal, the grounds of the objection must be specified in the submission. The applicant has the right to be informed of the grounds of any submission and may also seek access to the documents.
Read about about how you can make a written submission in our fact sheet:
If you make a submission, you must disclose any political donations or gifts made by you within two years prior to the lodgement of this application. You must complete a disclosure form and lodge it with your written submission. You can download a disclosure form below, or pick one up from Council's customer service centre in Moruya.
If you would like more information, please phone Council’s Development Admin team on 4474 7444 during Council business hours.
- Notification plan Mays Road Runnyford (189.0 KB)
- Bushfire report Mays Road Runnyford (1.1 MB)
- Heritage impact statement Mays Road Runnyford (1.7 MB)
- OSMS report Mays Road Runnyford (3.9 MB)
- Statement of environmental effects Mays Road Runnyford (161.7 KB)