Draft Recreation and Open Space Strategy 2017
Closing date for submissions: Tuesday 24 October 2017
Council has engaged ROSS Planning Inc to review and update the Recreation and Open Space Strategy. The Strategy provides a guide for planning, development, management and use of recreation facilities and open space in Eurobodalla.
Engaging the community allowed Council to identify key community demands and aspirations for recreation in Eurobodalla. Council asked the community to get involved during July 2016 to have their say via a range of methods, including:
- Online surveys
- Sport and Recreation ‘Time Out’ evening workshops
- Key recreation provider interviews
- Additional stakeholder interviews
- Direct submissions and updated data in 2017
Council endorsed the draft Recreation and Open Space Strategy 2017 for public exhibition at the Council Meeting on Tuesday 26 September 2017.
The draft Recreation and Open Space Strategy 2017 will be on exhibition until midnight Tuesday 24 October 2017 at which time submissions will close.
All submissions from the community will be reported to Council for consideration before the adoption of the final Strategy.
You can download a copy of the draft Recreation and Open Space Strategy 2017 below and copies are available at Council’s customer service centre at Moruya and at the Batemans Bay, Moruya and Narooma libraries.
The Strategy has also been broken up into 12 planning areas for your convenience. Each area will include:
- an executive summary which includes purpose, scope and general analysis of Eurobodalla
- analysis of the planning area
- future supply snapshot
- action plan and
- Batemans Bay Rural Hinterland (South Durras, Nelligen and Mogo).pdf (2.4 MB)
- Surfside, Long Beach, Maloneys Beach and North Batemans Bay.pdf (2.4 MB)
- Batemans Bay and Catalina.pdf (2.2 MB)
- Surf Beach, Batehaven, Sunshine Bay and Denhams Beach.pdf (2.2 MB)
- Malua Bay, Lilli Pilli, Rosedale and Guerilla Bay.pdf (2.0 MB)
- Tomakin, Mossy Point and Broulee.pdf (2.4 MB)
- Urban Moruya and Moruya Heads.pdf (2.3 MB)
- Moruya Rural Hinterland (Congo, Bingi and Merricumbene).pdf (2.0 MB)
- Tuross Head.pdf (2.2 MB)
- Narooma Rural Hinterland (Bodalla, Potato Point, Cadgee, Nerrigundah, Central Tilba, Tilba Tilba, Corunna, Eurobodalla, Mystery Bay and Akolele).pdf (2.0 MB)
- Dalmeny.pdf (2.0 MB)
- Narooma, North Narooma and Kianga.pdf (2.1 MB)