The Eurobodalla's thriving arts sector works in collaboration with Council, community and local business to cultivate, promote and present a vibrant assortment of opportunities for the community to engage in and experience the Arts.
These include but are not limited to:
- Open Studios Eurobodalla: the region's artists open their studios for the public to enjoy.
- South East Arts: actively assisting ongoing development of and participation in arts and culture throughout the South East region.
- Exhibitions and performance in the library
- Basil Sellers Art Prize: a $15,000 art prize and exhibition featuring works from the region's artists.
- Little Sellers Art Prize: for budding artists aged 5 to 18.
- Public Art Advisory Committee: to provide expert cultural and artistic advice and guidance to Council and staff on planning public art and related matters.
- Art20 competition: all about loving and saving water.
Eurobodalla Shire Council produces a range of exhibitions, workshops, live music, theatre, and festivals throughout the year. For details of individual events please contact our Arts and Culture Coordinator Indira Carmichael or check upcoming events on What’s On.
Come and view the captivating and intriguing landscape art of local creative Trevor Hyde. Exhibition during library opening hours.
You are invited to view the abstract work of artist Fiona Ryan at the Moruya Library. Exhibition open during opening hours.
Visit Eurobodalla artists as they open their studios to the public to showcase a variety of artistic styles.