Tourism is Eurobodalla's largest industry. The visitor economy is worth in excess of $370 million and supports around 3,686 jobs or 25% of the workforce.
* Eurobodalla Shire Estimates for year ending June 30, 2016. Tourism Strategy Development Services (November 2016).
Information for visitors
Eurobodalla Destination Management Plan
Council's 2011 to 2020 Destination Management Plan was developed to ensure the sustainable management, development and marketing of tourism for Eurobodalla.
The aim of this plan is to:
- help grow tourism
- produce sustainable and competitive tourism that meets community expectations
- ensure that tourism is recognised as a major source of economic and regional development by government and the private sector
- grow the range and quality of tourism product and experiences
- attract tourism investment
- communicate the importance and future of tourism for Eurobodalla.
Tourism is everyone's business
Tourism is everyone's business is a campaign that aims to improve the way our community understands and values tourism, and the economic, social and environmental benefits that tourism delivers for Eurobodalla.
Tourism Advisory Committee
An industry based Tourism Advisory Committee helps Council manage tourism in Eurobodalla.
For more information about Council's tourism activities please contact:
Catherine Reilly, Executive Manager Communication and Tourism
- T: 02 4474 1085
- E: Catherine Reilly
Kerrie-Anne Benton, Tourism Marketing Coordinator
- T: 02 4474 1345
- E: Kerrie-Anne Benton
Lysanne Cameron, Manager Visitor Information Services
- T: 02 4474 7465
- E: Lysanne Cameron
Leisa Tague, Events & Grant Development Coordinator
- T: 02 4474 1209
- E: Leisa Tague
Sarah Cooper, Tourism & Trade Development
- T: 02 4474 1271
- E: Sarah Cooper
Andrew Greenway, Divisional Manager Business Development & Events
- T: 02 4474 1351
- E: Andrew Greenway