Statistics for the Eurobodalla local government area
Relevant facts & figures for tourism in Eurobodalla
- Visitor expenditure YE June 2016 $370 million*
- Domestic overnight visitors - 708,000
- Domestic day visitors - 690,000
- International overnight visitors - 28,000
- International day visitors - Not available
Total Visitors - 1,426,000
- Domestic visitor nights - 2,423,000
- International visitor nights - 87,000
Total Visitor Nights - 2,510,000
Data source: Tourism Strategy Development Services - Peter Valerio November 2016. As of June 2016 Tourism Research Australia implemented a longitude/latitude based destination to LGA correspondence.
- Eurobodalla direct full time jobs 2,482
- Eurobodalla direct jobs (All jobs) 3,300
- Eurobodalla indirect full time jobs 1,284
- Eurobodalla indirect jobs (All jobs)
- Total full time jobs 3,686
- Total all jobs 4,900
Estimate of jobs supported by Tourism in the Eurobodalla Local Government Area 2015/16
Data source: Tourism Employment in Australia 2011-12 to 2029-30.
Travel Expenditure per visit by visitors*
- Domestic overnight visitors - $394 per visit
- Domestic day visitors - $121 per visit
- International overnight visitors - $301 per visit
Travel Expenditure per night by visitors*
- Domestic overnight visitors - $114 per visit
- Domestic day visitors - NA
- International overnight visitors - $98 per visit
Data source: Eurobodalla LGA per visit and per night expenditures x Visitor Category 2015/16. Tourism Research Australia; Modelled visitor expenditure in Eurobodalla LGA for YE June 2016.
Total Travel Expenditure ($m) by visitors*
- Domestic overnight visitors - $279 million
- Domestic day visitors - $83 million
- International overnight visitors - $8 million
- Total expenditure - $370 million
Data source: Tourism Research Australia; National Visitors Survey (2015,2016), International Visitor Survey.
For a summary of International & Domestic Travel to Eurobodalla visit Tourism Research Australia.
*Eurobodalla Shire - Visitor volumes estimated economic impact. Market context and profile YE 30 JUNE 2015.
Download the latest tourism statistics and reports
Additional regional reports, business statistics and market sector reports can be found at: