Eurobodalla Shire has 83 beaches and a spectacular marine park coastline. On this page you'll find information about beach recreation. For links to beach safety resources and to learn how we are protecting the natural beauty of our beaches see related information.
Swimming, surfing, fishing and boating are popular activities in the Eurobodalla. Surf lifesavers keep our beaches safe in summer with a mix of professional and volunteer lifeguards on duty every day during the peak season. Volunteer lifeguards patrol selected beaches on weekends and public holidays from October to April.
- Nippers and Participation Pathways: Surf Life Saving teaches valuable surf safety skills to all ages starting from 5 years old.
Contact your local club to sign up.
- Special Nippers provides a safe beach experience to children and adolescents with a disability. Bookings are essential.
Contact Moruya SLSC for more information.
Beach wheelchairs are available free of charge at beaches across the shire.
Contact your nearest Surf Life Saving Club for access. At Corrigans Beach contact Clyde View Caravan Park on 02 4472 4224.
Many of our beaches are dog-friendly. Please check and follow signs posted at the beach for more details.
- Beachsafe - individual beach characteristics, parking and patrols
- Eurobodalla LifeGuard - patrol updates and conditions from our professional life savers
- Surf Life Saving Far South Coast - patrol updates and conditions
- Eurobodalla Shire Council - beach news, activities and closures
- Coastal projects - preserving the natural beauty of our coast
- Beachwatch - monitoring Eurobodalla water quality