Community gardens are a great way for people in the Eurobodalla to socialise and participate in healthy and educational activites. Find out how you can get involved in local community gardens.
Community Gardens Policy
This policy provides information and the requirements for a group interested in establishing a licence agreement for a community garden on council-owned or managed lands.
- View the policy
Community Gardens Guidelines
These guidelines will help individuals and groups who want to get involved in community gardens. They provide information about the process for creating community gardens on council-owned or managed land in the Eurobodalla.
- Appendix A - CG Site Assessment Form (104 KB)
- Appendix B - CG Management Plan Template (111 KB)
- Appendix C - CG Licence Application Form (95 KB)
- Appendix D - CG Licence Application Process (55 KB)
- Community Gardens Guidelines (1.55 MB)
Community garden groups in Eurobodalla
- Where: Queen Street, Moruya
- Contact: Stuart Whitelaw
T: 02 4473 6226
- Visit the SAGE website
Narooma Community Gardens Group
- Where: Narooma Public School
- Contact: Carolyn Wells
T: 0417 430 750
- Visit the Narooma Community Garden website