Improving community & recreation facilities
If you are a member of the community or sporting clubs seeking Council approval or assistance for improvements to a community facility or community land, please read on and complete the application form below.
A community facility refers to our halls, recreational facilities, sports grounds and public amenities.
Making a request
Please read the Community Infrastructure Guidelines below and complete the application form.
- Community Infrastructure Guidelines (170 KB)
- Application Form - Request for Improvement to Community Infrastructure (344 KB)
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Eurobodalla Shire Council
Recreation Services Division
PO Box 99
Moruya NSW 2537
- T: 02 4474 1000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read about our long term plans to maintain, renew and improve existing facilities in our Recreation and Open Space Strategy.
- Funding for these works is provided on a priority basis. For more information, view our Delivery Program and Operational Plan.