Business Advisory Committee
In November 2013, Council adopted the Terms of Reference for a new Business Advisory Committee and sought nominations from the local business community.
The Committee's purpose
- Represent businesses and advise and make recommendations to Council on matters relating to business, the development of the economy and the future of the businesses in Eurobodalla.
- Undertake actions in partnership with Council to develop business and the economy.
- Cr Lindsay Brown - Chair
- Jeffrey Afflick - D & S Afflick Domestic Abattoir
- Sharlene Cohen - Surety Property Group
- Matt Deveson - The Whale Motor Inn and Restaurant
- Erica Dibden - South Coast Cheese
- Michael Hackett - Ultimate Campers
- Adam Pike - AutoParts Warehouse
- Steve Picton - SCWL
- Donna Payne - TAFE Illawarra Moruya
- Alan Rutherford - Car dealer
- Paul Biddlestone - Soldiers Club
- Christine Macauley - Motor cycle dealer
Council staff - non voting positions
- Dr Catherine Dale - General Manager
- Anthony O'Reilly - Director Finance and Business Development
- Andrew Greenway - Divisional Manager Business Development and Events
- Cath Reilly - Divisional Manager Tourism and Communication