The Mechanics Institute is located next to the Moruya RSL Hall. It is purposely fitted for exhibition, film screenings and workshops.
Address: Page Street, Moruya
Capacity: 100 people
Accessibility: Wheelchair access via side entrance, no accessible toilet
- Hall with timber flooring
- Kitchenette with lino flooring
- Off street parking
- 10 tables permanently stored in the institute, extra may be available on request from the RSL hall
- 65 chairs
- Multiple wine and champagne glasses
- Art hanging and display equipment including: exhibition boxes, platforms and pedestals
- Exhibition track lighting
- Gas heaters fixed on the walls
- Pie warmer
- Basic cleaning equipment
This list is a guide. Eurobodalla Council cannot guarantee that these numbers will be accurate at the time of hire and recommend that you confirm prior to use.
Bookings and enquiries
Council's booking office is open 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday to take your booking and assist with venue hire enquiries.
- T: 02 4474 7447
- E: Booking office