Involve Eurobodalla provides flexible, community and residential support services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), their families and their carers. Services are negotiated directly with participants and delivered when, where and how they choose.
Involve Eurobodalla is registered to provide services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- assistance with daily life
- assistance with social and community participation
- supported independent living and
- assistive technology
- home modifications and
- specialist disability accommodation.
Capacity building supports
- support coordination
- plan management
- finding and keeping a job
- improved living arrangements
- improved relationships
- improved health and wellbeing and
- improved daily living skills.
Involve Eurobodalla charge NDIS rates for all services in the Scheme.
- Find out more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
How to get these services
To sign up please contact us:
- T: 02 4474 1300
- E: Council's community services