Nine out of ten Australian businesses are small businesses. Small businesses employ over 40 per cent of Australia's workforce.
A healthy small business sector is essential for a growing economy and employment opportunities. This page provides information and links to government departments and organisations that can help you establish and operate your business.
Support from Council
Council is committed to help diversify the region’s economy, attract investment, support our business community and ensure responsive services and infrastructure.
We are guided by our 10-year economic development strategy, Advancing Eurobodalla. This strategy outlines how Eurobodalla can secure the right kind of economic growth and who can play a role in achieving this. The strategy also highlights a range of issues, challenges and opportunities for sustainable economic development in the Eurobodalla. The strategy focuses on four key priorities:
- industry assistance and engagement
- investment attraction
- workforce development
- infrastructure and place enhancement.
Council's Business Development Team supports businesses, investors, employers and the workforce. We are here to help:
- our local economy grow
- job creation and business growth and development in the Eurobodalla
- build business capacity through training opportunities, networking and information sharing.
Please contact us if you are:
- looking to start a business
- looking at relocating a business
- looking at growing your business
- interested in Eurobodalla statistics.
- Advancing Eurobodalla: Economic Development Strategy 2019-2028 (1.7 MB)
- Invest Eurobodalla website
- Workshops and resources for businesses
For more information about starting a business in Eurobodalla please contact:
Teresa Lever, Manager Economic Development and Place Activation:
- T: 02 4474 1271
- M: 0458 459 863
- E: Teresa Lever