Healthy Communities and Recovery Grant
The Healthy Communities and Recovery Grant helps Eurobodalla community groups run activities aimed to improve health and wellbeing in our community.
2022 grants of $500 to $2,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community groups, with special consideration given to projects which assist the community in disaster recovery.
Some of examples of costs the grant can be put towards include:
- hiring or purchasing a new piece of equipment
- promotion of an event or an activity
- running an event or activity
- training staff and more.
Grant funding is not available for:
- rental costs, i.e. room or venue hire
- annual running costs e.g. insurance, incorporation fees
- improvement works on private property
Applications now open
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by April 2022.
For further details about the Healthy Communities and Recovery Grant please get in touch with Community Development Coordinator, Zoe Morgan:
- T: 4474 7470
- E: Zoe Morgan