Healthy Communities and Recovery Grant
The Healthy Communities and Recovery Grant helps Eurobodalla community groups run activities aimed to improve health and wellbeing in our community.
2022 grants of $500 to $2,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community groups, with special consideration given to projects which assist the community in disaster recovery.
Some of examples of costs the grant can be put towards include:
- hiring or purchasing a new piece of equipment
- promotion of an event or an activity
- running an event or activity
- training staff and more.
Grant funding is not available for:
- rental costs, i.e. room or venue hire
- annual running costs e.g. insurance, incorporation fees
- improvement works on private property
Applications now closed
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by April 2022.
For more information contact Council's Coordinator Community Development and Youth, Rhonnie South:
- T: 4474 1296
- E: Rhonnie South