Click and collect
Search our online catalogue and reserve items to collect at your local library:
- Open our online catalogue
- Log in to your library membership account (your login ID is the barcode number on your library card and your default password is your date of birth)
- Browse the titles in our catalogue and search for specific items by title, author, subject or keyword
- To reserve an item click on the item link and select "reserve title"
- Choose the location where you would like to pick up your reserved items, ensuring the items you have selected are available at the branch.
Note - DVDs, audiobooks, large print and any items that are located at your pickup branch are free to reserve, but items that need to be transferred from another branch may incur a reservation fee.
- Continue to search and reserve other titles by clicking back to catalogue, or log out if you have completed your reservation
- You'll get an email or SMS notification when your items are ready. Before coming in to collect them, call your local library to arrange a collection time between 10am and 2pm.
We appreciate library members maintaining social distance when collecting items. Loans are limited to 20 items.
If you have any questions, and to arrange collection, get in touch with us:
- Batemans Bay Library: 4472 5850
- Moruya Library: 4474 1333
- Narooma Library: 4476 1164
We love to recommend books!
If you would you like a librarian to select titles for you instead of browsing the catalogue, you can either: