Free fitness and yoga classes
Get your exercise and fill your social cup with free outdoor fitness and yoga classes at Batehaven and Narooma.
These group exercise classes are a safe and fun way to stay active and healthy during these isolating times. And there's the added bonus of waterfront views while you do.
Council has teamed up with Live Life Get Active to offer 12 months of free classes starting in August 2021. Join local professional trainers for a mix of cross-training, boxing and active yoga classes on the foreshore at Naroooma and Batehaven.
All you need to do is register online and show up. Everyone over the age of 18 is welcome.
There are currently three sessions per week at each location. We will be adding more as demand grows.
Bookings are essential so make sure you sign before you go.
Narooma class schedule
- Monday 6.45am: Cross training, Narooma foreshore
- Wednesday 6.45am: Boxing, Narooma foreshore
- Friday 6.45am: Cross training, Narooma foreshore
Batemans Bay class schedule
- Monday 5.30pm: Yoga, Club Catalina
- Wednesday 9.30am: Yoga, Corrigans Beach Reserve
- Friday 9.30am: Yoga, Corrigans Beach Reserve