3Bs Playgroups are online
For COVID-19 safety reasons, 3Bs Playgroups aren't unable to operate at the usual indoor locations and are catching up online instead.
For the time being, our 3Bs Playgroups families are now meeting online. If you would like to join us please email Lisa Heinze to connect.
Council will continue to follow the NSW Premier's advice about COVID-19 safety measures.
Our 3Bs Playgroups are a great opportunity for families to have fun together while preparing young children for school.
Activities include story time, music time, morning tea, and activities promoting reading, maths, science, creativity, social skills and physical abilities.
- are free
- are delivered by professional educators
- are available to Eurobodalla families with children under school age (0-5 years).
3Bs Playgroups aim to support children and adults, offering support for parents as their child's first teacher, and encouraging:
- belonging to family, community, culture and place,
- being in the here and now and valuing the importance of the present time
- becoming more confident by being involved in play and learning.
- Where: Batemans Bay Public School, Mundarra Way, Surfside
- When: Weekly on Tuesdays, 9am to 11am
Catalina - special interest cultural playgroup
An opportunity for families from diverse backgrounds to come together for playgroup fun and to learn a little about each other's culture.
- Where: Batemans Bay Child and Family Centre,1 Melaleuca Crescent, Catalina
- When: Thursdays, 9.30am to 11.30am
Catalina - Muddy Puddles special interest playgroup
A unique playgroup to support families who have concerns about their child's development.
- Where: Muddy Puddles, 1a Melaleuca Crescent, Catalina
- When: Fridays, 9.30am to 11.30am
- Where: Sunshine Bay Primary School, Beach Rd, Batehaven
- When: Wednesdays, 9am to 11am
- Where: Moruya Public School, Evans Street, Moruya
- When: Fortnightly on Mondays, 10am to 12pm
- Where: Kyla Park Reserve, off Hector McWilliam Drive, Tuross Head
- When: Fortnightly on Wednesdays, 10am to 12pm
- Where: Cemetery Road, Wallaga Lake.
- When: Weekly on Thursdays, 10.30am to 12.30pm
For more information contact Playgroup Coordinator Lisa Heinze:
- T: 4474 7382
- E: Lisa Heinze