Involve Eurobodalla provides flexible, community and residential support services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), their families and their carers. Services are negotiated directly with participants and delivered when, where and how they choose.
Involve Eurobodalla is registered to provide the following services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme:
- assistance with daily life
- assistance with social and community participation
- supported independent living and
- assistive technology
- home modifications and
- specialist disability accommodation.
Capacity building supports
- support coordination
- plan management
- finding and keeping a job
- improved living arrangements
- improved relationships
- improved health and wellbeing and
- improved daily living skills.
Involve Eurobodalla charge NDIS rates for all services in the Scheme.
- Find out more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Read our new brochures to find out more about our services, our team and how we can help you:
- Involve Eurobodalla: Supports for people with disAbility (237 KB)
- Involve Eurobodalla (123 KB)
- Coordination of Support and Plan Management Services (103KB)
How to get these services
To sign up please contact us:
- T: 02 4474 1300
- E: Council's community services