Community Activity Trailer
Council's Community Activity Trailer is available to book free of charge for community groups, schools and organisations. This fantastic resource can be used for educational programs and community events, as well as team building exercises and staff training days. The trailer is equipped with a broad range of gear to suit most sporting codes and abilities.
Activity trailer temporarily unavailable
As a safety precaution to limit the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 the community activity trailer is not available to hire at the moment.
Council will continue to monitor advice from government health authorities and we will review our operations in line with that evolving advice.
- Most public facilities and customer service areas are closed or will close this week.
- See closure updates and Council services that are available online or over the phone.
- For the latest information and advice about the coronavirus pandemic:
The Community Activity Trailer includes:
- Traditional Indigenous games kit
- baseball, t-ball, cricket and volleyball kits
- tennis and hockey equipment
- basketballs, rugby, AFL and soccer balls
- ten pin bowling and skill games
- portable goals and hurdles
- parachute and frisbees
- croquet, bocce and hula hoops
- tug-o-war rope and skipping rope, and
- coloured vests and markers.
For more information or to make a booking, please contact our recreation team:
- E: Recreation development
- T: 02 4474 1000
A tentative booking will be made for your group or organisation. A copy of the booking form and operating procedure will be supplied to you. Once the completed forms have been received the booking will be confirmed.