Our Community Transport service is provided by volunteers and supported by Community Transport staff. We provide links to the community through personalised services for older people, people living with disability, people who are transport disadvantaged and their carers.
Essential transport only
For the safety of our clients, volunteers, and staff all group excursions and activities are cancelled until further notice. From Tuesday 24 March 2020 we will provide essential transport only, including essential medical appointments and essential shopping for those who have no other formal or informal supports available. We recommend using food delivery services wherever possible.
Community Transport is available weekdays between 8.30am and 4pm, with the exception of public holidays. The door-to-door service operates local trips on a daily basis and long distance trips between to Canberra, Nowra and Bega.
The services offers transport to help with:
- shopping runs,
- attending medical appointments and
- taking part in social and recreational activities.
In order to use the service, you must:
- live in Eurobodalla
- be able to get in and out of a car or mini-bus with limited assistance
- manage appointments and shopping independently and
- book your trip with at least one week's notice.
At times it may be necessary to negotiate a change in appointment date or time and to share transport to assist with travel coordination.
- Fees are kept to a minimum as our funding does not cover all transport expenses.
- All fees collected go towards providing more trips.
- Clients will not be denied service if they are unable to pay.
- Contact us for a fee schedule.
For more information on bookings, registration, eligibility or services contact us on:
- T: 4474 1040
- E: Community Transport