You are here:
Website Secondary navigation Water quality
'Good' rating: bacterial levels are safe for bathing according to National Health & Medical Research Council guidelines.
- 100 metres north of Mummaga Lake entrance.
Potential pollution sources and catchment use
- urban stormwater
- industrial estate stormwater
- reticulated sewerage system and pump stations
- rural land-use.
Pollution - mode of impact
- via intermittent coastal closing opening lagoons with large volume discharge
- pollution from vessels at sea.