You are here:
Website Secondary navigation Water quality
'Good' rating: bacterial levels are safe for bathing according to National Health & Medical Research Council guidelines.
- northern end of Caseys Beach.
Potential pollution sources and catchment use
- urban stormwater
- reticulated sewerage system and pump stations
- onsite sewerage management systems.
Pollution - mode of impact
- via intermittently flowing creek with low volume discharge
- public toilet on beach reserve
- in upper catchment
- pollution from vessels at sea and in estuary.