You are here:
Website Secondary navigation Water quality
Narooma Main Beach
'Good' rating: bacterial levels are safe for bathing according to National Health & Medical Research Council guidelines.
- Narooma main beach - adjacent to surf club.
Potential pollution sources and catchment use
- urban stormwater
- industrial estate stormwater
- golf course run-off
- reticulated sewerage system and pump stations.
Pollution - mode of impact
- via intermittent coastal closing opening lagoons with medium volume discharge
- pollution from vessels at sea.