Temporary road closures
Temporary road closures allow road works or community events to be conducted safely. While the road is closed, motorists and pedestrians must follow the directions of authorised traffic controllers.
Road closures may be affected by weather conditions or bush fire.
Scheduled road closures
Beach Road, Batemans Bay
- 24 February to 30 October 2020
Congo Road, Congo
- 7am to 4pm weekdays, 10 February to 24 April 2020
School buses will be permitted to travel through the work site at their usual times.
Trafalgar Road, Tuross Head
- 7am to 4pm weekdays, 17 February to 22 May 2020
Trafalgar Road will be closed between Hood Crescent and Jutland Avenue. Detours will be in place.
Residents in the affected area will be able to access their properties.
The road will be open outside of working hours.
The closure will allow rebuilding of the road.
Road closures due to fire or flood
Araluen Road, Araluen
- closed beyond the Eurobodalla Shire boundary
Belowra Road, Belowra
- closed from Woila Creek to shire boundary
Eurobodalla Road, Eurobodalla
- closed at Murphys Bridge
The Ridge Road, Batemans Bay
- closed at Princes Highway
Last updated: 16 Mar 2020
For information on highway closures visit Live Traffic