Traffic studies & plans
Moruya and Narooma Parking Study
- Moruya and Narooma Parking Study (667.1 KB)
- Moruya and Narooma Parking Study - Appendix A (675.9 KB)
- Moruya and Narooma Parking Study - Appendix B (6.2 MB)
- Moruya and Narooma Parking Study - Appendix C (675.1 KB)
- Moruya and Narooma Parking Study - Attachment D (4.5 MB)
Batemans Bay Parking Study
Northern Area of Eurobodalla Traffic Study
- Northern Traffic and Transport (10.8 MB)
- The Current Transport Situation (3.1 MB)
- Base Year Modelling (4.8 MB)
- Future Year Modelling (3.9 MB)
- Future Transport Plan (3.1 MB)
- Summary and Conclusions (5.2 MB)
Batemans Bay Traffic and Transport Study
- Batemans Bay Traffic and Transport Study (13.1 MB)
- Appendix A (685.4 KB)
- Appendix B (230.1 KB)
- Appendix C (210.5 KB)
Eurobodalla Pathways Strategy 2017
The Eurobodalla Pathways Strategy 2017 was adopted by Council at the meeting of 27 June 2017.
The Eurobodalla Pathways Strategy 2017 identifies pathways worth approximately $11.7 million. Council has allocated $3.5 million in its ten year long term financial plan for the provision of pathways and actively seeks grants, works pro-actively with community groups and landowners to maximise the outcomes delivered to the community.
The Eurobodalla Pathways Strategy 2017 includes a point score system to assist in prioritising works. The final priority of works may be influenced by factors such as available grants, community contributions and integration with other works.
Each year the draft program of works is advertised to the community as part of the Operations Plan and further community feedback is sought, with the Council determining the works to be undertaken each year.