Enrolling and voting
Visit the NSW Electoral Commission website to:
- check if you are enrolled to vote in future elections
- enrol to vote if you aren't already enrolled
- find out about voting in person
- find out about other voting options.
If you are not a resident, you may be entitled to vote if you own, occupy or lease property in the local area as a corporation, business or individual.
- For more information on the non-residential register visit the NSW Electoral Commission website.
Select one of these options
If you are eligible, please complete one of the application forms:
A) Individual application (for solo property owners)
If you own the property and the property is in your name only, please use the Individual Application form:
B) Nominee application (for co-owners or companies)
If two or more people own the property or the property is in a company’s name, please use the Nominee Application form:
Please note Eurobodalla Shire Council is not divided into Wards.
Return your form by 25 October 2021
Please return your completed form to Council:
- by post: Eurobodalla Shire Council, PO Box 99, Moruya NSW 2537
- in person: Eurobodalla Shire Council, 89 Vulcan Street, Moruya NSW 2537
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This form must be received by the General Manager of Eurobodalla Shire Council by 6pm (EST) Monday 25 October 2021.
General election enquiries
For general enquiries concerning enrolment, voting options, and polling place locations, please call the NSW Electoral Commission:
- T: 1300 135 736
- W: NSW Electoral Commission website