Garden, Hardware, Plumbing, Stormwater and Related Products Panel
Tender number: 2021-022
Successful tender: (listed in alphabetical order)
- Cameron's H Hardware
- Greenlands Garden Centre
- Reece Australia Pty Ltd
- Swan Plumbing Batemans Bay and Narooma
- Woodys Building Supplies
Address of tenderer:
- PO Box 264, Batemans Bay NSW 2536
- 89B Queen Street, Moruya NSW 2537
- 1/7 Hughes Street, Batemans Bay NSW 2536
- PO Box 2234, Fountain Gate VIC 3805
- PO Box 295, Narooma NSW 2546
Sub contractors: N/A
Commencement date: 1/03/2021
Duration of contract: Until 28/02/2023, option to extend by a further 12 months used, new date 28 February 2024.
Description of goods/services/consultancy: Provision of garden, hardware, plumbing, stormwater, and related products.
Tendered amount (Incl GST): Estimated value of $500,000.00
Provision for variation to the amount: This contract may be subject to variation, the details of which will be declared if and when any variation occurs.
Option to extend by a further two (2) by 12 month periods
Provisions for renegotiation: N/A
Method of tender: Request for Tender to establish Panel. Individual procurement under Panel Arrangement conducted by way of Sole Source or Request for Quotation.
Criteria of tender evaluation:
- Compliance with RFT, including;
- compliance with relevant Acts and Regulations
- probity acknowledgement
- supply type
- Purchasing under the established Panel are evaluated based on Value for Money which includes factors such as:
- shop/list price less any discounts offered
- location of the supplier
- economy of scale
- warranty provisions
Provision for operational and maintenance services: N/A
Confidential information: This contract and its provisions are commercial-in-confidence. The exclusion of confidential information from this Register is explained on Council's contract page.
Last updated: 27 February 2023