Website Main content
Website Secondary navigation Buying or selling

Does my property need to be inspected by Council before a Building Information Certificate is issued?

Yes, details of the contact person available to organise access must be provided on the application.

Upon registration of the Building Information Certificate application, a Development Admin Officer will contact you to organise a suitable time for the building inspection and will confirm whether access is available on the allocated inspection date.