When the time comes, you can lodge and track development applications online. If you're a purchaser or developer, you can make some initial enquiries about the property you're interested in. The tools available from this page will provide you with information about a property, such as:
- height of building restrictions
- applicable Development Control Plans (DCPs)
- types of development that can be undertaken on a property.
- the GIS mapping tool provides access to information such as zoning, land attributes and relevant planning instruments that apply to a particular property.
- the NSW Planning Portal provides information about the things you should consider when designing your development, such as bushfire and flooding. It also allows you to determine the types of development that can be undertaken on your property.
Lodge your development application online
Council customers can lodge and pay for certain applications - including development applications and certificates - via our online applications system.
- Lodge your application anywhere, anytime and pay at the time of lodgment using our safe online payment gateway.
- You can lodge development applications, construction certificates, complying development certificates and conveyancing certificates.
- Private certifiers can also lodge construction certificates, complying development certificates and occupation certificates.
How to lodge online
- Register for an eProperty user account to start your application.
- Login to submit the online application form.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Pay for your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you can track its progress by using our DA tracker.
More online tools
GIS mapping tool
Council's GIS (Geographical Information System) mapping tool provides information relating to property boundaries, imagery, and town planning schemes:
NSW Planning Portal
The NSW Planning Portal allows you to determine the types of development that can be undertaken on your property, and provides information about the things you have to consider when planning your development such as bushfire and flooding risks.
Use our DA tracking tool to check the progress of development applications and construction certificates:
Development proposals on exhibition
Council's Community Engagement Framework and Participation Plan requires the notification or advertisement of certain development applications.
These applications are exhibited to the public during a notification period for community members to view and give feedback online:
During the notification period, community members can give feedback about a proposal by making a written submission to Council through our online development proposal exhibition page. The assessing officer will review any submissions and may ask the applicant of the proposal to consider and respond to the issues raised before the application is determined.
Register of DAs with variations to development standards
Development proposals need to be prepared with reference to development standards in all relevant environmental plans. The relevant plan for Eurobodalla Shire is the Eurobodalla Local Environmental Plan 2012. This plan provides the zoning for each site and sets out key development standards which include building heights and minimum lot sizes.
In order to vary any of these development standards, the applicant's DA needs to address them under Clause 4.6 of the Eurobodalla Local Environmental Plan 2012. This clause gives the applicant the opportunity to demonstrate that the variation to the development standard(s) is justifiable in the specific circumstance.
You can view a list of development applications where consent has been granted with a variation to development standard SEPP1 or Clause 4.6:
- Register of DAs with variations to development standards - from January 2011 to June 2019 (1.82 MB)
- Register of DAs with variations to development standards - from 1 July 2019 onward
We can help you
For more information, contact our Development Help Desk:
- T: 02 4474 1231
- E: Council's Development Help Desk