Step 1 - does your development need approval?
If your proposal is not exempt or complying development you will need to submit a Development Application (DA) to Council. Please refer to the Development Application process and complete the application form below.
- Complete a DA form and use the relevant checklist to make sure you have all of the necessary information.
- Lodge your DA with Council's Development Help Desk in person:
- at the customer service centre, corner of Vulcan Street and Campbell Street, Moruya
- between 8.30am and 4.30pm
- please note: ensure you arrive before 4pm so there is sufficient time to thoroughly check and lodge your application. Please make sure you have your completed application form, checklist and required copies of plans and documents with you. You will also need to pay your application fees at the time of lodgement.
- If you are mailing your application, contact us first to get a fee quote and include your payment with your application to avoid delay in lodgement. You can mail your application to:
- Development Help Desk, Eurobodalla Shire Council, PO Box 99 Moruya NSW 2537.
- You can email your application to Council's Development Help Desk at:
- We will send you an acknowledgement letter that includes the DA number and the name and contact details of the planner who will assess your application.
- You can track the progress of your DA with our online DA tracking tool.
The application and relevant checklist for subdivision are:
- Development Application Form (50.3 KB)
- Development Application - Checklist for Lodgement (Subdivision) (419.2KB)
If your proposal is exempt or complying development, then you will not be required to submit a Development Application and you can proceed to step 3.