Step 3 - lodge a Subdivision Certificate Application
This is the final Council approval of the subdivision process. A completed Subdivision Certificate Application form must be submitted to Council with the appropriate fees.
You will need to provide Council with demonstrated evidence that all development consent conditions are complied with (if a Development Application was required), all Construction Certificate approved works have been completed, and all works as executed documentation submitted for approval.
Once Council has accepted this documentation, you can apply for a Subdivision Certificate as follows:
- Complete a Subdivision Certificate Application form and use the checklist to make sure you have all of the necessary information.
- Lodge the application with Council's Engineering Support Officer in person:
- at the customer service centre, corner of Vulcan Street and Campbell Street, Moruya
- between 8.30am and 4.30pm
- please note: ensure you arrive before 4pm so there is sufficient time to thoroughly check and lodge your application.
- If you are mailing your application, contact the Engineering Support Officer for a contributions/maintenance bond quote and include your payment with your application to avoid delay in lodgement. You can mail your application to:
- Engineering Support Officer, Eurobodalla Shire Council, PO Box 99 MORUYA NSW 2537.
- Once a complete application has been received, Council will assess the application and provide a response within 14 days of the date of lodgement.
- When the application is assessed and approved, a Subdivision Certificate is issued by Council on the final plan of subdivision. This Subdivision Certificate authorises the registration of the plan with NSW Land Registry Services.
The Application and checklist for a Subdivision Certificate is as follows: