Council's GIS mapping tool allows you to search for a property and display various mapping layers that may apply.
By using this tool, you can view relevant data, including:
- property details (ie, parcel title details)
- aerial base maps
- town planning schemes
- height of building restrictions
- lot size
- biodiversity and heritage overlays
- development restrictions such as bush fire prone land and coastal management SEPP overlays
- town planning zones and overlays
- public infrastructure
- landscape classifications
- environmental features such as acid sulphate soils, potential Endangered Ecological Communities (EECs) and adopted flood studies.
Access our GIS mapping tool
Alternatively, you can visit the NSW Planning Portal to find a property, and to access an easy-to-use tool for displaying information such as the Eurobodalla Local Environmental Plan 2012, Development Control Plans, land zoning and applicable State Environmental Planning Policies.
Council and the NSW Government also have a variety of electronic planning services available, providing you with a fast and convenient way to access planning and development information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can track Development Applications and Construction Certificates, and access information about the types of development that can be undertaken on your property and the things you need to consider when planning your development, such as bush fire and flooding risks.
Access our ePlanning services
We can help you
If you have any questions about Council's GIS mapping tool, please contact Council on:
- T: 4474 1000
- E: Council's Development Help Desk