Eurobodalla Business Awards
The Eurobodalla Business Awards program celebrates excellence in business in the Eurobodalla region.
Linking to the annual program of the NSW Business Awards, our shire-wide awards recognise success in business leadership, entrepreneurship, outstanding young employees, start-ups and all round business excellence.
Nominations are now closed, but members of the public can vote for their favourite business in the People's Choice Award.
Winners in all categories, as well as the People's Choice Award winners will be announced at the gala on Saturday 3 August.
- Outstanding Young Employee
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneur
- Outstanding Business Leader
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
- Start Up Superstar
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Micro Business (1-5 employees)
- Excellence in Small Business (6-20 employees)
- Excellence in Business (more than 21 employees)
- Outstanding Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Export
Vote now in the People’s Choice Awards
Every business that enters the Eurobodalla Business Awards is automatically entered into the People's Choice Awards. Members of the public can vote for their favourite business, winners will be announced at the gala celebration on Saturday 3 August.
People's Choice awards are separated into five regions, with voters being able to choose an outstanding business in each region.
- Batemans Bay region
- Mogo region
- Moruya region
- Narooma region
- Tilba region
Voting opens on Wednesday 3 July 2019 and closes on Saturday 3 August 2019 at 8pm, and the voting platform will only allow one vote per device.
- Nominations open: Monday 27 May at 9am
- Nominations close: Friday 28 June 11.59pm
- Judging: Monday 1 July to Wednesday 10 July
- People's Choice Award voting opens: Wednesday 3 July at 9am
- Finalists announced: Thursday 11 July
- Gala dinner presentation evening: Saturday 3 August
- People's Choice Award voting closes: Saturday 3 August at 8pm
- Find out more on the Eurobodalla Business Awards website.