Exhibition: Same same, but different | Terry and Amanda Fuller at the Bas
Where: Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre, Corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya
Exhibition: Saturday 14 November to Sunday 6 December 2020.
Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 4pm (closed Mondays)
Visit the Bas to view the works of artists Terry and Amanda Fuller in their exhibition 'Same same, but different'. This painting and sculpture exhibition explores the connection between fathers and daughters and the perceptions of art expressed by each generation.
To view further details about this exhibition, the artist and the program of events visit the Bas website.
The Bas team will be running a series of creative activities and events throughout the exhibition:
- Friday 11 December, 5.30-7.30pm: Exhibition opening night
- Saturday 12 December, 11am: Artist talk
- Every Thursday during the exhibition at 11am: Exhibition tours (except Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve)
- Monday 11 January, 10.30am-2pm: Kids' claymation workshop | Batemans Bay
- Tuesday 12 January, 10.30am-12pm: Kids' claymation workshop | Narooma
- Wednesday 13 January, 10.30am-2pm: Kids' claymation workshop | Moruya
- Saturday 9 January, 10am-12.30pm: HeART Space healing energy workshop | South Durras
- Saturday 23 January, 10am-12.30pm: HeART Space healing energy workshop | Bodalla
Visitor numbers are limited to 25 at any one time. For the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers, please enter the Bas via the Moruya Library front entrance, where a friendly staff member will provide instructions for visiting the space.
For everyone's safety, we ask visitors to follow the NSW Government guidelines by:
- keeping 1.5 metres apart from others
- washing hands thoroughly before and after attending
- using the hand sanitiser provided
- registering details
- staying home if feeling unwell.
For more information about this exhibition or the Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre contact our Creative Arts Coordinator, Indira Carmichael:
Terry Fuller, The Gossips, 2020, Bronze, 25cm x 10cm x 10cm.