- Concert bus service is red hot
Red Hot Summer Tour concert revellers can get to and from the event using a special bus service. service.
- Council runway upgrade turbulence-free
Council has landed its Moruya Airport runway upgrade without a hitch and ahead of schedule.
- Make your backyard count for local wildlife
Eurobodalla Council is offering residents a chance to improve their gardens for wildlife this weekend.
- Dog owner pays the penalty
A Batemans Bay man has been ordered to pay a substantial penalty after his dog attacked a teenager.
- Roadside weed spraying begins
Eurobodalla Council will begin spraying woody weeds on Eurobodalla’s roadsides, including the Kings Highway, next week.
- Little Sellers Art Prize returns for 2019
The Little Sellers Art Prize is open for entries with young artists invited to submit work on the theme ‘I can…’.
- NAIDOC Week grants available
Not-for-profit organisations and community groups are invited to apply for grant funding to run NAIDOC Week activities this year.
- Weed control in Batemans Bay CBD next week
Eurobodalla Council will be spot-spraying pavement weeds in the Batemans Bay CBD next week.
- Roadwork on Kings Highway next week
Commuters using the Kings Highway can expect minor delays as a section of damaged pavement is patched and resurfaced next week.
- Lifeguards kept busy over peak season
It was another busy summer for lifeguards with an increase in the number of visitors to Eurobodalla’s beaches.
- All smiles on the Deua
The efforts of the Deua Rivercare group have been rewarded with three more years of funding.
- Campground management up for tender
Council is calling for tenders for the management of Council-owned campgrounds at Mystery Bay, Dalmeny and North Head, Moruya.
- Disability Inclusion Advisory Committee members sought
Eurobodalla Council is seeking a community representative for the Disability Inclusion Advisory Committee.
- Volunteers spruce up shire
The Eurobodalla is a lot cleaner after 160 volunteers took to streets, beaches and bushland reserves across the shire for Clean Up Australia Day.
- Entries open for Mayor’s Writing Competition
The seed has been sown to get Eurobodalla's young people writing with entries now open for the annual Mayor’s Writing Competition.
- Arrive alive with a ‘Free cuppa for the driver’
Drivers travelling more than 100 kilometres from home can claim a free cuppa from participating NSW businesses.
- Eurobodalla businesses sign on to take charge of their waste
Eurobodalla businesses are signing up to reduce their use of single-use take-away plastics.
- Basil Sellers Art Prize winner announced
Wollongong artist Anh Nguyen’s Jamboree Morning was announced the winner of the prestigious Basil Sellers Art Prize 2019 at the grand opening of the new Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre in Moruya on Friday night.
- Free worm farming, composting workshops on again
Learn how to turn kitchen scraps into garden fertiliser at free composting and worm-farming workshops next month.
- Spotless riverbank sparks joy for Clean Up volunteers
There’s plenty of scope to get involved in the nation-changing magic of tidying up this Sunday, Clean Up Australia Day.
- South Durras boat ramp closure
South Durras boat ramp will be closed for five days from Monday 25 February.
- Free plant swap in Narooma this Sunday
Residents of Narooma and surrounds can swap environmental weeds from their garden for beautiful native plants this weekend.
- We can get on and go for it: Mayor
Shire Mayor Liz Innes is delighted to have bi-partisan support for Batemans Bay’s proposed aquatic, arts and leisure centre.
- Draft art acquisition policy on public exhibition
Council is inviting the community to provide feedback on its new art acquisition policy.
- Parents get ready for Be Ready Roadshow
Parents with children starting school next year can get the information and advice they need at the Be Ready Roadshow in March.
- Airport work in full flight
Moruya airport's runway upgrade has taken off, with council staff and sub-contractors working seven days to ensure the work is finished quickly.
- Bluewater Drive closure at Narooma
Narooma’s Bluewater Drive will be closed to through traffic for seven weeks from Monday 25 February for road rehabilitation.
- Council’s code of conduct on public exhibition
Council is seeking community feedback on two documents pertaining to its code of conduct.
- EOIs open for drought relief committee
Community members from rural industries are invited to join a new drought-relief committee.
- Find new ways to love your life at Seniors Festival
There’s something for everyone in Eurobodalla’s celebrations for the NSW Seniors’ Festival this year.