Stay in the loop on what's happening at Council with:
- Council News, our email newsletter
- Living in Eurobodalla, our quarterly printed newsletter, which is mailed to residents.
Our email newsletter, Council News, is an easy way to stay up-to-date with Council services, events, major projects and community engagement opportunities.
When you subscribe, you can choose to opt in to other newsletters that interest you, such as our library news, updates for businesses, bushfire recovery, youth services, and others.
- View our most recent edition: Council News | 14 December
Living in Eurobodalla newsletter
Living in Eurobodalla is our quarterly print newsletter. It includes a three month calendar of events and a wide range of information about our services and is sent to Eurobodalla households, businesses and post office boxes usually at the beginning of January, April, July and October.
You can also pick up a copy at our customer service centre in Moruya or your local library.
- Living in Eurobodalla: January - March 2021 (4.3 MB)
- Living in Eurobodalla: October - December 2020 (2.6 MB)
- Living in Eurobodalla Black Summer Bushfires special edition: June 2020 (2.9 MB)
- Living in Eurobodalla: January to March 2020 (516.0 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla: October - December 2019 (587.0 KB)