Jobs at council
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, Eurobodalla Shire Council welcomes applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people. We encourage applications from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people with a disability and their carers, people from non-English speaking backgrounds and women.
To apply for a position with Council you will need to apply for positions as they are advertised here. We don’t accept unsolicited resumes or applications
This site is updated regularly with new employment opportunities as they become available, so check back for new roles.
External job opportunity | CRJO
Contaminated Lands Officer – Southern Cluster
- Term: 3 years fixed term contract
- Closing: Monday 2 September 2019 at 5pm
- Apply: via the Canberra Region Joint Organisation website
- More information: Gabrielle Cusack at CRJO on 0418 940 137
The Canberra Region Joint Organisation (CRJO) is a regional leader that advocates for ten member Councils across South East NSW. They are seeking a Contaminated Lands Officer – Southern Cluster on a fixed term 3 year contract to:
- coordinate development and implement council policies, procedures and risk registers for contaminated land
- coordinate council programs for handover of UPSS from the EPA
- prepare and conduct training to increase the capability of council staff in contaminated land management
- oversee any programmed remediation projects in the region.